Friday, April 17, 2009

Update

Ruby and I leave Omaha in the morning, meet up with Jason in Atlanta, and will return home in the late afternoon. It's been a fun week for all of us. From what I've heard from Jason, he's learned a lot at his conference and got to see a little bit of the city.

I found out today that I did not pass the Tennessee bar exam. And, while that really sucks, I've decided not to stress too much about it -- my dream job would be working with children in the court system (not necessarily as their attorney) but maybe in the Department of Children's Services. So, for that I don't need to be a licensed attorney. For now, though, I am going to enjoy being a stay at home mom.

I think Ruby had fun playing with her grandparents. By the end of the week she went willingly to both her grandma and grandpa -- and basically became her grandmother's best friend. She would follow her around the house, and fuss if she got out of sight. Ruby also made friends with my parents' three kitties. We now say "hi kitty" every time one is near.

No pictures for this post. Next week we'll get back to life as usual and probably have some more pictures and video of Ruby walking up a storm!

No comments:

Custom Search