Thursday, February 23, 2012

Some new developments

So, since Jason last updated the blog, we've had at a couple new and fun changes here. First, we bought an iPad. I had been having some problems with my laptop and we decided that this would be a nice upgrade.

Then, right after we bought the iPad, my parents came to visit and my mother and I took Clara to New Jersey for the five generation photo. It was a really nice weekend. Clara was able to visit her great great grandma at her home. And when we put Clara in her arms, Clara started smiling and laughing. It was great!

I will post some pictures from that visit soon.

In our other fun news ... I got a job! I am working part time at Books A Million and am loving it. It feels really good to get out of the house a few nights a week.

So, there are our big updates. I will try to get some pictures posted here soon.

No comments:

Custom Search