Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Patch (#1) Pictures!

In October, Clara and I took a trip to Omaha to visit my parents and that meant I left Jason home with Ruby, Hallie and James. The local mom's group had planned a field trip to the pumpkin patch on one of the days I was gone, so Jason got to spend the day with a bunch of moms, kids and pumpkins! They went to Deep Well Farm (www.deepwellfarm.com) in Lenoir City. It sounds and looks like they had a ton of fun!

Jason said the farm was great because it had animals, a corn kernel box, lots of pumpkins, and good facilities. The kids all loved the slides and the hay ride. I think we'll be visiting it again next year so we can all enjoy!

I was pretty proud of Jason for remembering to dress the older three in their Halloween shirts. I love getting seasonal outfit pictures and he even managed to snap a shot of himself and Hallie on the hay ride.














No comments:

Custom Search