Saturday, September 6, 2008

Quick update ... fair and flipping

It's Elmo!!

Hey everyone! We had a very eventful day in the Hill household today. We woke up this morning and decided to take Ruby to the Tennessee Valley Fair. It was not nearly as neat as the Iowa State Fair, but we had fun. Ruby really liked the lights and sounds on the midway and Jason and I enjoyed some good food. We got to see cows and sheep, but there were not too many other animals there (or at least we didn't go looking for them ...) We spent a couple hours there and left just before the rain hit, so it was pretty good timing.

Enjoying the tractor.

When we got home, I decided to take a nap on the couch and let Jason entertain Ruby for an hour. But, my nap was thwarted by a kitty who really wanted to snuggle with me!

Puffin "interrupting" my nap ...

And, while Jason was cooking dinner I made Ruby have some "tummy time." Well, I put her on her belly and put her hands in front of her ... and the next thing I knew she was on her back! I yelled for Jason (he thought something was wrong) and put her back on her belly. And she did it again! (We tried to get her to do it on cue for the video camera, but she just screamed instead.) It really seemed to scare her to flip all on her own and it took a while to calm her down.

Ruby really likes racecars!

Enjoy the pictures! (And yes, Ruby is asleep in most of them ...)

No comments:

Custom Search