Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Daddy! I want this one!

Today we took Ruby to pick out her own pumpkin at Oakes Farm, a pumpkin patch about 45 minutes away. Oakes Farm has a huge pumpkin patch, hayride, corn maze, lots of kid activities, and a haunted corn maze. We did the hayride to the pumpkin patch, picked out a few pumpkins, and wandered through the corn maze.

Getting lost in the corn ...

It was a little windy and chilly, so we had to leave when Ruby got cold. But, we had a lot of fun. I need to find her some sort of winter coat with mittens ... she loves being outside and slept the whole way home.

Look! I can sit!

I think tomorrow night we are going to take her to "Boo at the Zoo" and let her dress up in her ladybug costume her grandma bought her.

1 comment:

Adam and Jaime said...

I love the picture of her sitting! What a big girl, she is doing so well, and she is so cute!

Custom Search