Friday, October 10, 2008

Sitting & Reading

I love my mommy!

We've hit another new milestone in the Hill household. Ruby can sit! When I set her down, she can stay in the sitting position for 10 seconds or so before she slowly slides over or falls onto her face. It's really cute to see, and I will have to post a picture of it, but I haven't gotten a picture yet because I need to be ready to "catch" her if she falls.

Look Look! I got a new book!

In other news, Ruby got her second book from the Dolly Parton book club. I can't remember if I've written about this before, but Dolly Parton started the Imagination Library and kids in Tennessee (and some other places) can get a free book every month from birth to age 5. It's a really neat program -- Ruby's first book was "The Little Engine That Could" and this month she got a book called "Look Look." She really enjoys chewing on the new book ...

And, my books tastes yummy!

And, Jason has learned that he shouldn't let Ruby ride around on his shoulders. He tried it before bath time tonight ... and she spit up all over his head! I thought it was hilarious -- he was less than amused. :)

No comments:

Custom Search