Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's A Girl!

It's been quite a while since the last update, but we had our "big" ultrasound last month and found out that we are having a girl! We are very excited about this and couldn't be happier. We have decided on the name Clara Margaret (though Ruby thinks it should be Clara Margaret Anderson Hill because then it has all of Aunt Maggie's name in it ...) Things are going well with the pregnancy, she is measuring right on track and I haven't been too terribly sick, at least not any more than the other pregnancies. It's a little strange being pregnant with just one this time because I haven't had nearly the quantity of ultrasounds. I was going to post one of the pictures of her "kissing" at the ultrasound, but I just realized that my new computer doesn't have a cd drive. Hmmm ...

1 comment:

Rae Lynne said...

How exciting, Jessica! A houseful of girls! :) I can't believe how big the other 3 have gotten...

Looks like you're having a busy, but fun summer!

Custom Search