Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ruby's First Babysitter

So, Jason and I went out to dinner last night ... without Ruby. We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Knoxville and really had a good time. But, before we went, we dropped Ruby off with friends. (I tried to convince Jason that she would be just fine at home babysat by the cats, but he wasn't amused!) We were gone almost three hours and I was surprised that we didn't even call once to check on her. We knew she was in really good hands. In fact, when we went to pick her up, they had somehow gotten her to fall asleep and had her snuggled in her car seat. I was impressed. (But the picture I've posted is just one of her being cute ...)


And, when we were at Target the other day, I found Ruby the best thing in the world. I found a baby bikini! (Again, Jason wasn't nearly as amused as I was.) The part I really wanted was the swim diaper so that I can sit with her in the one foot deep pool. Although the whole outfit is still a little big on her, it's really really cute.


And, finally, enjoy the picture of Ruby cheering on the right team in Iowa.


So, enjoy some more pictures and if you want to see more, go to the flickr site.

No comments:

Custom Search