Friday, July 18, 2008

Thumb Sucker


I think we're going to have a thumb sucker on our hands. While sleeping today, Ruby's fist slowly made its way to her mouth ... and then she was sucking on her thumb. These are the days I wish she'd take a pacifier -- that I could at least take away from her in the future. I think social services would have issues if I took her thumb away.


In other news, Ruby and I went to see a movie today. The third Friday of every month the movie theater in Oak Ridge does a "Mommy & Me" movie at 10 a.m. Today we saw Space Chimps, and Ruby was so well behaved. She slept through the whole thing!

And, at 7.5 weeks old, Ruby is upgrading from 0-3 month clothing to her 3-6 month clothing. She can't fully straighten her legs in the 0-3 month sleepers, so it's probably not fair to keep putting her in them.

I think we're going to have a pretty laid back weekend. Jason has to do some work and I'm going to hang out with Ruby.

No comments:

Custom Search