Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bar Exam

I take the Tennessee Bar Exam tomorrow and Thursday. I could use all of the positive thoughts I can get. I don't feel as prepared as I could be, though I know that I have done a lot of studying these past six weeks. Tennessee law is VERY different from Iowa law, and I think that could be a big problem for me on the essay portion of the exam. Results won't be out until the end of April, so there will be some more time of anxious waiting after I am done with the exam. Just thought I'd let everyone know that my crazy couple of days is here! (And, I guess I'll post some pictures of Ruby too).

Snuggling with Mommy ... trying to get over a cold.

"Helping" with laundry.

Ignore my red nose, I just had a little cold, but couldn't let that stop me from playing.

No comments:

Custom Search