Friday, March 6, 2009

General Update

Hi Grandma!

Clap, clap, clap.

I'm a Knoxville Girl!

So, I finished the bar exam and agree with many people who say it's a horrible, horrible test. I'm not sure how it went -- could go either way, but I won't know any results for quite a while. But, it's over and done with and that makes me happy!

Ruby is over 9 months old now. She is 18 pounds, 13 ounces and almost 29 inches long. We found out that she still has an ear infection, so we're on our third antibiotic to try to get rid of it. She'll go back to the doctor in a week or so to see if it's still there. Other than that she is doing wonderfully. And, she just learned to say "uh oh!"

Also, my mother came south for a visit. We were hoping it would be nice weather for her, but no, it stayed in the mid 30s and 40s for most of the time. The day she left, it warmed up to about 70. It was a nice visit and we got to work on a few new quilting projects which I'm excited about.

Today is Ruby's last day in daycare for awhile. We're not sure how long I'll be a stay at home mom, but it will definitely be at least until the bar results come out. I'm not actively searching for a full time job right now, but if the right job comes up I will probably apply.

Oh, and we got Ruby's 9 month pictures taken! I will post them later (I don't have the cd anywhere near me). But if you'd like a copy, just let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Glad the bar exam went okay, you where in my thoughts. I hope you are enjoying warmer weather, we had a snow day Monday. Love you all.

Rachael

Custom Search