Saturday, June 21, 2008

Daddy got to babysit!


I probably shouldn't have posted a picture of Ruby screaming and crying in my "Daddy got to babysit!" blog. Really, it's not indicative of Jason's parenting abilities (and I took the picture, so he wasn't home alone with her at the time). But, we decided not to go to the Secret City Festival because there was a strong chance of rain. Instead, I went out with a friend (the wife of one of Jason's co-workers) and got to explore downtown Knoxville.

We went to the downtown farmer's market and saw the old city and part of a live concert. It was a really nice morning and it was nice to let Jason spend some alone time with Ruby.


And, this is the face I came home to, so it's obvious Ruby and Jason had a good morning. And, while I missed my little girl, I really enjoyed getting out of the house without her. It's definitely something I will have to do more often. (And I'm sure as I start studying for the bar exam I will get the opportunity to leave Ruby home with Jason more).


And finally, I should tell everyone about my jealous kitty. Puffin has decided that when I'm snuggled with Ruby, she needs to come and snuggle as well. However, Puffin's version of snuggling is more of an attempt to push Ruby out of my arms or an attempt to sit on Ruby while she's in my arms.

Enjoy these new pictures!

No comments:

Custom Search