Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Three weeks old today!

I've decided to give this blog thing a try as a way to keep in touch with family and friends now that we have moved to Tennessee. Besides packing up and moving across the country, Jason and I have added a new member to our family.


As most of you know, Ruby Ann made her appearance on May 27, 2008 at 12:59 p.m. Today, Ruby is three weeks old! We are beyond excited to have her with us and hope everyone enjoys the pictures we post.


Jason enjoyed a laid back first Father's Day with Ruby. And Pipit, our youngest kitty, wanted to spend time with Daddy and Ruby too.


Finally, I thought I'd share one of my favorite pictures of Ruby -- Ruby the Boxing Baby!

I don't know how often I'll be able to update this blog (it seems that every time I want to do something Ruby gets hungry or needs a diaper change) but hopefully I will be able to get new pictures and posts up every week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha... you have a web-log! (Commonly known in today's society as a 'blog')

Custom Search