Monday, June 30, 2008

A Photo Update (The elusive smile caught at last!)

I have been trying and trying to catch Ruby smiling. She does it a lot, just never when I have the camera out. So here it is ... my daughter's beautiful smile. She has really started to "talk" to us and loves it when we dance around with her to the radio.


This picture I caught Ruby at the end of a smile. But doesn't she look adorable in the outfit her Great Aunt Tanja embroidered for her? We think she's pretty cute.


And, we bought Ruby her first teddy bear. This picture makes it look like she really enjoys it, but I don't think she cares yet one way or the other.


We're planning on going to downtown Knoxville for the Fourth of July, so hopefully I will have more pictures to post after that weekend.

No comments:

Custom Search